Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guest Blogger

HI, I'm Becky. I'm Sarah's sister and I decided that it's time for Sarah to blog. She could actually be blogging really cute pictures of my neices and nephew but she's too busy playing on Webkinz. I guess you can see where her priorities lie. Anyways. The costume contest if finally over and I know you've all been waiting for the results. Actually you will be dissapointed because Sarah won't be posting any results. You'll just have to read the comments and decide for yourself who won OK. Hopefully we can get Sarah to post more often. I'm not sure if that will happen though. You should all know that her kids are adorable and that her family is doing well. Sarah and Joe are both going to school so they are also busy with homework too. I guess that's a good excuse to not blog...
Maybe we'll hear from Sarah soon but until we do, Have a great day!

1 comment:

jase said...

Ahh, man! I thought they actually posted something!